Sunday, December 27, 2020

Calligraphy

So I decided to start learning some Calligraphy. I’ve always wanted to learn this ever since I was young, but I never did.  I always watch videos of how to write in different forms of calligraphy, and every time I was amazed by the materials used, different types of pens and markers and all the colors, oh they all look great! During the quarantine due to the pandemic Corona Virus, I took the initiative to start learning Calligraphy with the help of some online courses, and it was harder than I thought it’d be! After a lot of practice, I finished level one, and I’m so excited and ready to the next level! The picture below is the first word I wrote, and I’d love to hear your feedback :) 

At the end, I always encourage you to do what you love; it’s never too late to do so! As I always say, follow what makes your heart smile. 





2 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Impressive, thanks for sharing with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I liked it. I'm glad you had the chance of doing what you like. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete